C and the 8051 (4th Edition)
This slightly revised 4th edition includes two example projects from the earlier editions not found in the third edition but is otherwise unchanged. As before it includes a massive amount of information about the 8051-family of microcontrollers and techniques for programming them in the C language. There is a strong emphasis on interrupt-driven programming and operating systems as well as many algorithms related to typical microcontroller interfacing. There is extensive ground-up coverage of serial interfacing and small-area networks.
- ISBN13: 9780978399504
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
By: Thomas W. Schultz, Published 2008-03-01 by Wood Island Prints
- MDE 8051 Trainer
- Embedded C
- The 8051 Microcontroller (3rd Edition)
- The 8051 Microcontroller and Embedded Systems (2nd Edition)
- The C Programming Language
- The 8051 Microcontroller Based Embedded Systems
- FPGA Prototyping By Verilog Examples: Xilinx Spartan-3 Version
- The 8051 Microcontrollers & Embedded Systems
- TRENDnet USB to Serial Converter, USB 1.1 to RS-232 Male (9-pin) DB9 Serial Cable, Prolific Chipset, Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Mac OS X 10.6 and Above, 26 inch length, TU-S9
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-25 09:14pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.