LEGO® Mindstorms™ NXT™ Power Programming: Robotics in C
With fun projects, tips, instructions, illustrations, and programs, this comprehensive companion to the powerful Mindstorms NXT robot kit will help LEGO popularize robotics in the way that the iPod did for digital music. This second edition to programming on the NXT helps users make the most of the latest LEGO Mindstorms NXT release for further robot enhancements. Included is an ingenious set of projects that explore the complete arsenal of basic and advanced NXT functionality. At the heart of these projects is Versa, a versatile mobile robot platform that utilizes modular attachments.
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: John C. Hansen, Published 2009-09-01 by Variant Press
- Learning to Program with Robotc
- The LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT 2.0 Discovery Book: A Beginner's Guide to Building and Programming Robots
- The Unofficial LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT 2.0 Inventor's Guide
- Winning Design!: LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Design Patterns for Fun and Competition (Technology in Action)
- Maximum LEGO EV3: Building Robots with Java Brains (LEGO Mindstorms EV3)
- The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Laboratory: Build, Program, and Experiment with Five Wicked Cool Robots!
- Building Robots with LEGO Mindstorms NXT
- Intelligence Unleashed: Creating LEGO NXT Robots with Java
- Creating Cool MINDSTORMS NXT Robots (Technology in Action)
- Exploring Arduino: Tools and Techniques for Engineering Wizardry
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-09-30 10:09pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.*