LEGO® Mindstorms™ NXT™ Power Programming: Robotics in C
With fun projects, tips, instructions, illustrations, and programs, this comprehensive companion to the powerful Mindstorms NXT robot kit will help LEGO popularize robotics in the way that the iPod did for digital music. This second edition to programming on the NXT helps users make the most of the latest LEGO Mindstorms NXT release for further robot enhancements. Included is an ingenious set of projects that explore the complete arsenal of basic and advanced NXT functionality. At the heart of these projects is Versa, a versatile mobile robot platform that utilizes modular attachments.
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: John C. Hansen, Published 2009-09-01 by Variant Press
- Creating Cool MINDSTORMS NXT Robots (Technology in Action)
- The Unofficial LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT 2.0 Inventor's Guide
- The LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT 2.0 Discovery Book: A Beginner's Guide to Building and Programming Robots
- LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT: The Mayan Adventure (Technology in Action)
- LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Thinking Robots: Build a Rubik's Cube Solver and a Tic-Tac-Toe Playing Robot!
- Make: Lego and Arduino Projects: Projects for extending MINDSTORMS NXT with open-source electronics
- The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Idea Book: 181 Simple Machines and Clever Contraptions
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-02-21 10:10pm CST; please follow the links for current pricing.*