Fundamentals of Power Electronics
Fundamentals of Power Electronics, Second Edition, is an up-to-date and authoritative text and reference book on power electronics. This new edition retains the original objective and philosophy of focusing on the fundamental principles, models, and technical requirements needed for designing practical power electronic systems while adding a wealth of new material.
Improved features of this new edition include:
- A new chapter on input filters, showing how to design single and multiple section filters;
- Major revisions of material on averaged switch modeling, low-harmonic rectifiers, and the chapter on AC modeling of the discontinuous conduction mode;
- New material on soft switching, active-clamp snubbers, zero-voltage transition full-bridge converter, and auxiliary resonant commutated pole. Also, new sections on design of multiple-winding magnetic and resonant inverter design;
- Additional appendices on Computer Simulation of Converters using averaged switch modeling, and Middlebrook's Extra Element Theorem, including four tutorial examples; and
- Expanded treatment of current programmed control with complete results for basic converters, and much more.
Fundamentals of Power Electronics, Second Edition, is intended for use in introductory power electronics courses and related fields for both senior undergraduates and first-year graduate students interested in converter circuits and electronics, control systems, and magnetic and power systems. It will also be an invaluable reference for professionals working in power electronics, power conversion, and analog and digital electronics.
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: Robert W. Erickson, Published 2001-01 by Springer
- Power Electronics: Converters, Applications, and Design
- Designing Control Loops for Linear and Switching Power Supplies: A Tutorial Guide
- Switch-Mode Power Supplies, Second Edition: SPICE Simulations and Practical Designs
- The Art of Electronics
- Power System Analysis and Design (Activate Learning with these NEW titles from Engineering!)
- Power Electronics: A First Course
- Switching Power Supplies A - Z, Second Edition
- The Design of CMOS Radio-Frequency Integrated Circuits, Second Edition
- Switching Power Supply Design, 3rd Ed.
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-02-24 09:14am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.*