Absolute Beginner's Guide to Building Robots
Finally, a robots book for people who don't know the first thing about robotics! Absolute Beginner's Guide to Robots is well-written, inviting, and action-packed, with engaging ideas and fascinating factoids about robots and robot-related arts and sciences. You are led gently into the intimidating world of robotics, but nearly 400 pages later, you emerge with a respectable knowledge of robot history, the major fields and "schools" of robotics today, and the basic skills and resources needed to create hobby robots. By the end of the book, you will be the proud owner of three bots, the first two of which demonstrate key robotic principles. The third is a programmable/expandable robot, which serves as a platform for future experimentation. And best of all, these robots are built with simple to get and inexpensive parts - many of which you already have around the house!
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: Gareth Branwyn, Published 2003-09-29 by Que Publishing
- Robot Building For Dummies
- Robot Building for Beginners, 2nd Edition (Technology in Action)
- Robotics: DISCOVER THE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY OF THE FUTURE with 20 PROJECTS (Build It Yourself)
- Robot Builder's Bonanza, 4th Edition
- Elenco AmeriKit Learn to Solder Kit
- JunkBots, Bugbots, and Bots on Wheels: Building Simple Robots With BEAM Technology
- There Are No Electrons: Electronics for Earthlings
- Arduino For Dummies
- Build Your Own Humanoid Robots : 6 Amazing and Affordable Projects (TAB Robotics)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-09-25 10:37pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.