MC68HC11: An Introduction - Software and Hardware Interfacing, 2nd Edition
The new, second edition of this comprehensive book on the 68HC11 microcontroller from Motorola is unique in that it uses both the assembly language (for better hardware control and execution time) and the C language (for faster projection completion) to instruct readers in the basics of interface programming. Now featuring greater numbers of exercises in every chapter - plus new tutorials on the EVB and CMD11-A8 demo boards and use of the C compiler - this edition of MC68HC11-An Introduction utilizes a methodical, step-by-step approach to facilitate learning. Numerous examples are also featured throughout the book to ensure complete understanding of topics, such as: assembly language programming, I/O interface programming in C, memory interfacing, interrupt and rest processing, parallel I/O interfacing, serial communication port, SPI interfacing, and data acquisition. And an all-new chapter serves as a C programming refresher course, while the incorporation of flowcharts and/or algorithmic procedures for most programs aids in the reader in acquiring an overall understanding of program logic. Improved coverage of multi-precision division, updated LCD interfacing examples, discussion of the i8225 interfacing chip, plus detailed coverage of humidity and sensor signal processing is also featured in this edition.
By: Han-Uei Huang, Published 2000-06-01 by Delmar Thomson Learning
- Database Design for Mere Mortals: A Hands-On Guide to Relational Database Design (3rd Edition)
- Fundamentals of Engineering Design (2nd Edition)
- CCNA 3 and 4 Companion Guide (Cisco Networking Academy Program) (3rd Edition)
- CCNA 1 and 2 Companion Guide, Revised (Cisco Networking Academy Program) (3rd Edition)
- Fundamentals of Digital Logic with Verilog Design
- Signals, Systems, & Transforms (5th Edition)
- Microelectronic Circuits (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering) 7th edition
- Electric Circuits (10th Edition)
- Sabrent USB 2.0 to Serial (9-Pin) DB-9 RS-232 Converter Cable (CB-DB9P)
- Vector Mechanics for Engineers: Statics
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-26 12:06pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.