CMOS Cookbook, Second Edition
The CMOS Cookbook contains all you need to know to understand and successfully use CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor) integrated circuits. Written in a "cookbook" format that requires little math, this practical, user-oriented book covers all the basics for working with digital logic and many of its end appilations.
Whether you're a newcomver to logic and electronics or a senior design engineer, you'll find CMOS Cookbook and its examples helpful as a self-learning guide, a reference handbook, a project-idea book, or a text for teaching others digital logic at the high school through university levels.
In the pages of this revised edition, you'll discover:
*What CMOS is, who makes it, and how the basic transistors, inverters, and logic and transmission gates work
*CMOS usage rules, power-suppy examples, and information on breadboards, state testing, tools, and interfacing
*Discussions of the latest CMOS devices and sub-families, including the 74C, 74HC, and 74HCT series that streamline TTL and CMOS interfacing
*An in-depth look at multivibrators - including astable, monostable, and bistable - and linear techniques
*Clocked-logic designs and the extensive applications of JK and D-type flip-flops
*A helpful appendix featuring a TTL-to-CMOS conversion chart
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: DON LANCASTER, Published 1997-02-27 by Newnes
- TTL Cookbook
- Timer, Op Amp, and Optoelectronic Circuits & Projects
- Electronic Sensor Circuits & Projects, Volume III (Engineer's Mini Notebook)
- The Art of Electronics
- Ic Op-Amp Cookbook
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 2: LEDs, LCDs, Audio, Thyristors, Digital Logic, and Amplification
- Active Filter Cookbook, Second Edition
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 1: Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Switches, Encoders, Relays, Transistors
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 3: Sensors for Location, Presence, Proximity, Orientation, Oscillation, Force, Load, Human Input, Liquid ... Light, Heat, Sound, and Electricity
- Make: More Electronics: Journey Deep Into the World of Logic Chips, Amplifiers, Sensors, and Randomicity
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-01 03:34pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.