Analog Interfacing to Embedded Microprocessor Systems, Second Edition (Embedded Technology Series)
Analog Interfacing to Embedded Microprocessors addresses the technologies and methods used in interfacing analog devices to microprocessors, providing in-depth coverage of practical control applications, op amp examples, and much more. A companion to the author's popular Embedded Microprocessor Systems: Real World Design, this new embedded systems book focuses on measurement and control of analog quantities in embedded systems that are required to interface to the real world.
At a time when modern electronic systems are increasingly digital, a comprehensive source on interfacing the real world to microprocessors should prove invaluable to embedded systems engineers, students, technicians, and hobbyists. Anyone involved in connecting the analog environment to their digital machines, or troubleshooting such connections will find this book especially useful. Stuart Ball is also the author of Debugging Embedded Microprocessor Systems, both published by Newnes. Additionally, Stuart has written articles for periodicals such as Circuit Cellar INK, Byte, and Modern Electronics.
* Provides hard-to-find information on interfacing analog devices and technologies to the purely digital world of embedded microprocessors
* Gives the reader the insight and perspective of a real embedded systems design engineer, including tips that only a hands-on professional would know
* Covers important considerations for both hardware and software systems when linking analog and digital devices
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: Stuart Ball, Published 2003-11-14 by Newnes
- Embedded Microprocessor Systems, Third Edition: Real World Design (Embedded Technology)
- Embedded C Coding Standard
- The Circuit Designer's Companion, Third Edition
- Serial Port Complete: COM Ports, USB Virtual COM Ports, and Ports for Embedded Systems (Complete Guides series)
- Op Amps for Everyone, Fourth Edition
- SystemVerilog for Verification: A Guide to Learning the Testbench Language Features
- SystemVerilog for Design Second Edition: A Guide to Using SystemVerilog for Hardware Design and Modeling
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-21 01:19pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.