Power Supply Cookbook, Second Edition (EDN Series for Design Engineers)
Power Supply Cookbook, Second Edition provides an easy-to-follow, step-by-step design framework for a wide variety of power supplies. With this book, anyone with a basic knowledge of electronics can create a very complicated power supply design in less than one day. With the common industry design approaches presented in each section, this unique book allows the reader to design linear, switching, and quasi-resonant switching power supplies in an organized fashion. Formerly complicated design topics such as magnetics, feedback loop compensation design, and EMI/RFI control are all described in simple language and design steps. This book also details easy-to-modify design examples that provide the reader with a design template useful for creating a variety of power supplies.
This newly revised edition is a practical, "start-to-finish" design reference. It is organized to allow both seasoned and inexperienced engineers to quickly find and apply the information they need. Features of the new edition include updated information on the design of the output stages, selecting the controller IC, and other functions associated with power supplies, such as: switching power supply control, synchronization of the power supply to an external source, input low voltage inhibitors, loss of power signals, output voltage shut-down, major current loops, and paralleling filter capacitors. It also offers coverage of waveshaping techniques, major loss reduction techniques, snubbers, and quasi-resonant converters.
* Guides engineers through a step-by-step design framework for a wide variety of power supplies, many of which can be designed in less than one day
* Provides easy-to-understand information about often complicated topics, making power supply design a much more accessible and enjoyable process
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: Marty Brown, Published 2001-05-17 by Newnes
- Switching Power Supply Design, 3rd Ed.
- Designing Control Loops for Linear and Switching Power Supplies: A Tutorial Guide
- Switching Power Supply Design and Optimization, Second Edition
- Switch-Mode Power Supplies, Second Edition: SPICE Simulations and Practical Designs
- Aketek 3x Solderless BreadBoard, 400 tie-points, 4 power rails, 3.3 x 2.1 x 0.3in (84 x 54 x 9mm)
- Analog Filter and Circuit Design Handbook
- Analog Circuit Design: A Tutorial Guide to Applications and Solutions
- Simplified Design of Switching Power Supplies (EDN Series for Design Engineers)
- Power Sources and Supplies: World Class Designs
- Practical Switching Power Supply Design (Motorola Series in Solid State Electronics)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-26 02:04pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.