Head First Design Patterns: A Brain-Friendly Guide
What’s so special about design patterns?
At any given moment, someone struggles with the same software design problems you have. And, chances are, someone else has already solved your problem. This edition of Head First Design Patterns—now updated for Java 8—shows you the tried-and-true, road-tested patterns used by developers to create functional, elegant, reusable, and flexible software. By the time you finish this book, you’ll be able to take advantage of the best design practices and experiences of those who have fought the beast of software design and triumphed.
What’s so special about this book?
We think your time is too valuable to spend struggling with new concepts. Using the latest research in cognitive science and learning theory to craft a multi-sensory learning experience, Head First Design Patterns uses a visually rich format designed for the way your brain works, not a text-heavy approach that puts you to sleep.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence!
- A brand-new, unused, unopened item in its original packaging, with all original packaging materials included.
- High seller positive feedback for the seller!
- Lowest price on amazon!
By: Eric Freeman, Published 2004-10 by O'Reilly Media
- Head First Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
- Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- Effective Java (2nd Edition)
- UML Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Standard Object Modeling Language (3rd Edition)
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master
- Head First Software Development: A Learner's Companion to Software Development
- Code Complete: A Practical Handbook of Software Construction, Second Edition
- Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-03-26 03:23am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.*