Computational Principles of Mobile Robotics
Mobile robotics is a multidisciplinary field involving both computer science and engineering. Addressing the design of automated systems, it lies at the intersection of artificial intelligence, computational vision, and robotics. This textbook for advanced undergraduates and graduate students emphasizes algorithms for a range of strategies for locomotion, sensing, and reasoning. It concentrates on wheeled and legged mobile robots but discusses a variety of other propulsion systems. The new edition includes advances in robotics and intelligent machines over the last ten years, including significant coverage of SLAM (simultaneous localization and mapping) and multi-robot systems. It includes additional mathematical background and an extensive list of sample problems. Various mathematical techniques that were assumed in the first edition are now briefly introduced in appendices at the end of the text to make the book more self-contained. Researchers as well as students in the field of mobile robotics will appreciate this comprehensive treatment of state-of-the-art methods and key technologies.
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: Gregory Dudek, Published 2010-07-26 by Cambridge University Press
- Robotics, Vision and Control: Fundamental Algorithms in MATLAB (Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics)
- A Gentle Introduction to ROS
- Introduction to Autonomous Mobile Robots (Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents series)
- Mobile Robotics: Mathematics, Models, and Methods
- Probabilistic Robotics (Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents series)
- Elegoo 120pcs Multicolored Dupont Wire 40pin Male to Female, 40pin Male to Male, 40pin Female to Female Breadboard Jumper Wires Ribbon Cables Kit for arduino
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- Introduction to Algorithms, 3rd Edition (MIT Press)
- Operating System Concepts
- Digital Design and Computer Architecture
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-30 07:24pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.