PSpice for Linear Circuits (uses PSpice version 15.7)
PSpice and Orcad Capture are computer programs that simulate electric circuits. PSpice for Linear Circuits provides an introduction to these programs and describes ways in which they can be profitably used in an introductory course on electric circuits. This manual is written specifically for beginnig electric circuits students, and gives step-by-step instructions for using PSpice and Orcad Capture to analyze ac and dc circuits, circuits in the time domain to determine the complete response, and circuits in the frequency domain to determine the frequency response.
By: James A. Svoboda, Published 2007-06-29 by Wiley
- Sharp EL531XBWH Scientific Calculator with 2 Line Display
- Data Structures and Algorithms in Java (2nd Edition)
- Digital Design: With an Introduction to the Verilog HDL
- Sharp EL-531XBGR Engineering/Scientific Calculator
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- I>Clicker 2
- Computer Organization and Design MIPS Edition, Fifth Edition: The Hardware/Software Interface (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design)
- Introduction to Electric Circuits
- i>clicker 2 Remote (with 6 month REEF Polling Access)
- Microelectronic Circuits (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering) 7th edition
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-23 04:59am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.