The SPICE Book
Extremely easy-to-follow due to its natural progression tutorial approach on how to advance from the solution of typical electrical and electronic circuit examples by hand, followed by a SPICE verification through the discussion of simulation results. The first part contains relevant data about SPICE in order to analyze both linear passive and electronic circuits. The latter half provides more detail on such topics as distortion models and analysis, basic algorithms in SPICE, analysis option parameters and how to direct SPICE to find a solution when it fails.
By: Andrei Vladimirescu, Published 1994-01-06 by Wiley
- SPICE (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Microelectronic Circuit and Devices (2nd Edition) (Part A & B)
- Inside Spice: Overcoming the Obstacles of Circuit Simulation
- Semiconductor Device Modeling
- Switch-Mode Power Supplies, Second Edition: SPICE Simulations and Practical Designs
- The Art of Electronics
- Schaum's Outline of Electronic Devices and Circuits, Second Edition
- Inside Spice with CDROM (Electronic Packaging and Interconnection Series)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-01-22 08:12am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.