Microcontroller Theory and Applications with the PIC18F
Rafiquzzaman's Microcontroller Theory and Applications with the PIC 18F has been designed for a one-semester or one-quarter course in microcontrollers taught at the undergraduate level in electrical/computer engineering and computer science departments. The students are expected to have a background in C language and digital logic (both combinational and sequential) design. Practitioners of microcontroller-based applications will find more simplified explanations, together with examples and comparisons considerations, than are found in manufacturers' manuals.
By: M. Rafiquzzaman, Published 2011-02-15 by Wiley
- Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (6th Edition)
- Fundamentals of Microelectronics
- Digital Signal Processing (4th Edition)
- The PIC Microcontroller: Your Personal Introductory Course, Third Edition
- FPGA Prototyping By Verilog Examples: Xilinx Spartan-3 Version
- Probability and Stochastic Processes: A Friendly Introduction for Electrical and Computer Engineers
- Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-02-24 02:07am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.