Microcontroller Theory and Applications with the PIC18F
Rafiquzzaman's Microcontroller Theory and Applications with the PIC 18F has been designed for a one-semester or one-quarter course in microcontrollers taught at the undergraduate level in electrical/computer engineering and computer science departments. The students are expected to have a background in C language and digital logic (both combinational and sequential) design. Practitioners of microcontroller-based applications will find more simplified explanations, together with examples and comparisons considerations, than are found in manufacturers' manuals.
By: M. Rafiquzzaman, Published 2011-02-15 by Wiley
- Analysis and Design of Digital Integrated Circuits
- Microprocessor Theory and Applications with 68000/68020 and Pentium
- FPGA Prototyping By Verilog Examples: Xilinx Spartan-3 Version
- Fundamentals of Microelectronics
- Digital Signal Processing (4th Edition)
- Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (6th Edition)
- URBEST®1M Length BNC Male to Double Alligator Clip Tester Cable
- Probability and Stochastic Processes: A Friendly Introduction for Electrical and Computer Engineers
- Fundamentals of Electromagnetics with Engineering Applications
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-26 04:02pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.