Project Management For Dummies
The tools you need for successful project management
In today's time-crunched, cost-conscious global business environment, tight project deadlines and stringent expectations are the norm. Now with 25% new and updated content, Project Management For Dummies, 3rd Edition introduces you to the principles of successful project management and shows you how to motivate any team to gain maximum productivity.
You'll learn how to organize, estimate, and schedule projects efficiently and effectively. You'll also discover how to manage deliverables, issue changes, assess risks, maintain communications, and live up to expectations by making the most of the latest technology and software and by avoiding common problems that can trip up even the best project managers.
- The latest methods to manage resources and stay on track and within a budget
- New coverage of the pros and cons of virtual teams
- Fresh tactics for team motivation and the hottest risk management strategies
- Explanations of concepts tested in the PMP certification exam with study tips and practices to help you pass
Project Management For Dummies, 3rd Edition gives professionals like you everything you need to be successful project managers.
By: Stanley E. Portny, Published 2010-05-03 by For Dummies
Sorry, but this product may no longer be available ... learn more
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Absolute Beginner's Guide to Project Management (2nd Edition)
- Project Management: QuickStart Guide - The Simplified Beginner's Guide to Project Management
- Project Management for the Unofficial Project Manager: A FranklinCovey Title
- The One-Page Project Manager: Communicate and Manage Any Project With a Single Sheet of Paper
- PMP Certification All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Project Management For Dummies
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-27 03:06pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.*