The One-Page Project Manager: Communicate and Manage Any Project With a Single Sheet of Paper
The One-Page Project Manager shows you how to boil down any project into a simple, one-page document that can be used to communicate all essential details to upper management, other departments, suppliers, and audiences. This practical guide will save time and effort, helping you identify the vital parts of a project and communicate those parts and duties to other team members.
By: Clark A. Campbell, Published 2006-11-03 by Wiley
- The New One-Page Project Manager: Communicate and Manage Any Project With A Single Sheet of Paper
- The One-Page Project Manager for Execution: Drive Strategy and Solve Problems with a Single Sheet of Paper
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It
- Absolute Beginner's Guide to Project Management (2nd Edition)
- Project Management For Dummies
- The One Page Project Manager for IT Projects: Communicate and Manage Any Project With A Single Sheet of Paper
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-03-28 03:09am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.