Analog Design Essentials (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
This unique book contains all topics of importance to the analog designer which are essential to obtain sufficient insights to do a thorough job. The book starts with elementary stages in building up operational amplifiers. The synthesis of opamps is covered in great detail. Many examples are included, operating at low supply voltages. Chapters on noise, distortion, filters, ADC/DACs and oscillators follow. These are all based on the extensive amount of teaching that the author has carried out world-wide.
By: Willy M. C. Sansen, Published 2006-11-30 by Springer
- CMOS Circuit Design, Layout, and Simulation, 3rd Edition (IEEE Press Series on Microelectronic Systems)
- Analog Integrated Circuit Design
- RF Microelectronics (2nd Edition) (Prentice Hall Communications Engineering and Emerging Technologies Series from Ted Rappaport)
- Understanding Delta-Sigma Data Converters
- Delta-Sigma Data Converters: Theory, Design, and Simulation
- Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits and Systems
- CMOS Analog Circuit Design (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Designing Analog Chips
- Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits
- Digital Integrated Circuits (2nd Edition)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-01-16 06:47am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.