Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (3rd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject.
Now Steve returns with fresh perspective to reexamine the principles that made Don’t Make Me Think a classic–with updated examples and a new chapter on mobile usability. And it’s still short, profusely illustrated…and best of all–fun to read.
If you’ve read it before, you’ll rediscover what made Don’t Make Me Think so essential to Web designers and developers around the world. If you’ve never read it, you’ll see why so many people have said it should be required reading for anyone working on Web sites.
“After reading it over a couple of hours and putting its ideas to work for the past five years, I can say it has done more to improve my abilities as a Web designer than any other book.”
–Jeffrey Zeldman, author of Designing with Web Standards
By: Steve Krug, Published 2014-01-03 by New Riders
- The Design of Everyday Things: Revised and Expanded Edition
- 100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter)
- Rocket Surgery Made Easy: The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Finding and Fixing Usability Problems
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products
- HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites
- Lean UX: Applying Lean Principles to Improve User Experience
- Letting Go of the Words, Second Edition: Writing Web Content that Works (Interactive Technologies)
- The Elements of User Experience: User-Centered Design for the Web and Beyond (2nd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
- UX Strategy: How to Devise Innovative Digital Products that People Want
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-21 10:44pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.*