The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
More than 100 pages of new, cutting-edge content.
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan–there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
This step-by-step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
•How Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week
•How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
•How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
•How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
•How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”
The new expanded edition of Tim Ferriss’ The 4-Hour Workweek includes:
•More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
•Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating e-mail, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than $8 a meal
•How Lifestyle Design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
•The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either
- Over 100 New Pages of Cutting-Edge Content.
- •How Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month
- •How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
- •How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
- •How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
By: Timothy Ferriss, Published 2009-12-15 by Harmony
- Rich Dad's CASHFLOW Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
- The 4 Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat Loss, Incredible Sex and Becoming Superhuman
- The 4-Hour Chef: The Simple Path to Cooking Like a Pro, Learning Anything, and Living the Good Life
- Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
- The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller - Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century
- Vagabonding: An Uncommon Guide to the Art of Long-Term World Travel
- How to Win Friends & Influence People
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-01 08:32am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.*