Microcontrollers and Microcomputers Principles of Software and Hardware Engineering
Microcontrollers and Microcomputers: Principles of Software and Hardware Engineering, Second Edition, is an ideal introductory text for an embedded system or microcontroller course. While most texts discuss only one specific microcontroller, this book offers a unique approach by covering the common ground among all microcontrollers in one volume.
Since the text does not focus on a particular processor, it can be used with processor-specific material--such as manufacturer's data sheets and reference manuals--or with texts, including author Fredrick M. Cady's Software and Hardware Engineering: Motorola M68HC11 or Software and Hardware Engineering: Motorola M68HC12. Now fully updated, the second edition covers the fundamental operation of standard microcontroller features, including parallel and serial I/O interfaces, interrupts, analog-to-digital conversion, and timers, focusing on the electrical interfaces as needed. It devotes one chapter to showing how a variety of devices can be used, and emphasizes C program software development, design, and debugging.
By: Frederick M Cady, Published 2009-06-19 by Oxford University Press
- Microelectronic Circuits (Oxford Series in Electrical & Computer Engineering)
- Microelectronic Circuits (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering) 7th edition
- Computer Organization and Design, Fifth Edition: The Hardware/Software Interface (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design)
- RF Microelectronics (2nd Edition) (Prentice Hall Communications Engineering and Emerging Technologies Series from Ted Rappaport)
- Practical Electronics for Inventors, Third Edition
- Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Electric Circuits (10th Edition)
- Introduction to Microelectronic Fabrication: Volume 5 of Modular Series on Solid State Devices (2nd Edition)
- Digital Integrated Circuits (2nd Edition)
- Solid State Electronic Devices (7th Edition)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-23 09:13am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.