Software and Hardware Engineering: Motorola M68HC11
Ideal for use in a microprocessor course in electrical engineering or computer science, Software and Hardware Engineering: Motorola M68HC11 provides an introduction to the architecture and design of hardware and software for the Motorola M68HC11. It covers all M68HC11 hardware features, and shows students how to use the Motorola AS11 assembler and the Buffalo Monitor and debugger. The instruction set is described with many examples, and a unique chapter gives complete example programs, including illustrations of how to use assembly language programming to write programs that have been designed using high-level pseudo-code. In addition to covering the features common to all members of the M68HC11 family of microcontrollers, it also discusses advanced features.
This text can be used as a supplement with its companion volume, Microcontrollers and Microcomputers: Principles of Hardware and Software Engineering, or with any other book that explains the general principles of microcomputer technology. The text is accompanied by an instructor's manual which includes problem solutions, a course outline, and a selection of laboratory exercises. A World Wide Web site provides an errata and other additional information: http://www.coe.montana.edu/ee/cady/cadyhmpg.htm
By: Fredrick M. Cady, Published 1997-02-27 by Oxford University Press
- Signals and Systems using MATLAB, Second Edition (Signals and Systems Using MATLAB w/ Online Testing)
- Design with Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits
- Data Communications and Networking
- Fundamentals of Applied Electromagnetics (6th Edition)
- Electric Machinery and Power System Fundamentals
- Design for Electrical and Computer Engineers
- Real-Time Software Design for Embedded Systems
- Fundamentals of Engineering Economics (3rd Edition)
- Applied Digital Signal Processing: Theory and Practice
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-03-28 03:10am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.