Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
The key text on problem-solving negotiation-updated and revised
Since its original publication nearly thirty years ago, Getting to Yes has helped millions of people learn a better way to negotiate. One of the primary business texts of the modern era, it is based on the work of the Harvard Negotiation Project, a group that deals with all levels of negotiation and conflict resolution.
Getting to Yes offers a proven, step-by-step strategy for coming to mutually acceptable agreements in every sort of conflict. Thoroughly updated and revised, it offers readers a straight- forward, universally applicable method for negotiating personal and professional disputes without getting angry-or getting taken.
By: Roger Fisher, Published 2011-05-03 by Penguin Books
- Bargaining for Advantage: Negotiation Strategies for Reasonable People 2nd Edition
- Getting Past No: Negotiating in Difficult Situations
- Negotiation Genius: How to Overcome Obstacles and Achieve Brilliant Results at the Bargaining Table and Beyond
- Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most
- Cases and Materials on Contracts: Making and Doing Deals, 3d (American Casebooks) (American Casebook Series)
- Essentials of Negotiation
- 3-d Negotiation: Powerful Tools to Change the Game in Your Most Important Deals
- Beyond Reason: Using Emotions as You Negotiate
- The Global Negotiator: Making, Managing and Mending Deals Around the World in the Twenty-First Century
- The Mind and Heart of the Negotiator (6th Edition)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-09-28 12:06am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.