Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
The key text on problem-solving negotiation-updated and revised
Since its original publication nearly thirty years ago, Getting to Yes has helped millions of people learn a better way to negotiate. One of the primary business texts of the modern era, it is based on the work of the Harvard Negotiation Project, a group that deals with all levels of negotiation and conflict resolution.
Getting to Yes offers a proven, step-by-step strategy for coming to mutually acceptable agreements in every sort of conflict. Thoroughly updated and revised, it offers readers a straight- forward, universally applicable method for negotiating personal and professional disputes without getting angry-or getting taken.
- Penguin Books
By: Roger Fisher, Published 2011-05-03 by Penguin Books
- Getting Past No: Negotiating in Difficult Situations
- Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most
- Bargaining for Advantage: Negotiation Strategies for Reasonable People 2nd Edition
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It
- Beyond Reason: Using Emotions as You Negotiate
- Getting More: How You Can Negotiate to Succeed in Work and Life
- The Power of a Positive No: Save The Deal Save The Relationship and Still Say No
- Start with NO...The Negotiating Tools that the Pros Don't Want You to Know
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, Revised Edition
- Crucial Conversations Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition (Business Books)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-24 12:01pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.