Signals and Systems (2nd Edition)
This authoritative book, highly regarded for its intellectual quality and contributions provides a solid foundation and life-long reference for anyone studying the most important methods of modern signal and system analysis. The major changes of the revision are reorganization of chapter material and the addition of a much wider range of difficulties.
By: Alan V. Oppenheim, Published 1996-08-16 by Pearson
- Microelectronic Circuits (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering) 7th edition
- Field and Wave Electromagnetics (2nd Edition)
- Schaum's Outline of Signals and Systems, 3rd Edition (Schaum's Outlines)
- Probability and Stochastic Processes: A Friendly Introduction for Electrical and Computer Engineers
- Computer Explorations in Signals and Systems Using MATLAB (2nd Edition)
- Microelectronic Circuits (Oxford Series in Electrical & Computer Engineering)
- Fundamentals of Microelectronics
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-28 01:18am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.