Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to the Most Popular Agile Process (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn))
A Practical Guide to the Most Popular Agile Process
The Single-Source, Comprehensive Guide to Scrum for All Team Members, Managers, and Executives
If you want to use Scrum to develop innovative products and services that delight your customers, Essential Scrum is the complete, single-source reference you’ve been searching for. Leading Scrum coach and trainer Kenny Rubin illuminates the values, principles, and practices of Scrum, and describes flexible, proven approaches that can help you implement it far more effectively.
Whether you are new to Scrum or years into your use, this book will introduce, clarify, and deepen your Scrum knowledge at the team, product, and portfolio levels. Drawing from Rubin’s experience helping hundreds of organizations succeed with Scrum, this book provides easy-to-digest descriptions enhanced by more than two hundred illustrations based on an entirely new visual icon language for describing Scrum’s roles, artifacts, and activities.
Essential Scrum will provide every team member, manager, and executive with a common understanding of Scrum, a shared vocabulary they can use in applying it, and practical knowledge for deriving maximum value from it.
- Addison-Wesley Professional
By: Kenneth S. Rubin, Published 2012-08-05 by Addison-Wesley Professional
- Scrum: a Breathtakingly Brief and Agile Introduction
- Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time
- Coaching Agile Teams: A Companion for ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches, and Project Managers in Transition (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn))
- User Stories Applied: For Agile Software Development
- Agile Project Management: A Quick Start Beginner’s Guide To Mastering Agile Project Management
- Succeeding with Agile: Software Development Using Scrum
- Agile Estimating and Planning
- Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products that Customers Love (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn))
- Scrum Mastery: From Good To Great Servant-Leadership
- The Elements of Scrum
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-30 07:22pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.