Microcontroller Theory and Applications: HC12 and S12 (2nd Edition)
This book provides readers with fundamental assembly language programming skills, an understanding of the functional hardware components of a microcontroller, and skills to interface a variety of external devices with microcontrollers. Chapter topics cover an introduction to the 68HC12, 68HC12 assembly language programming, advanced assembly programming, fuzzy logic, hardware configuration, exception—resets and interrupts, the 68HC12 clock module and standard timer module (TIM), the 68HC12 memory system, analog-to-digital (ATD) converter, and 68HC12 communications system—multiple serial interface. For electrical and computer engineers.
By: Daniel J Pack, Published 2007-09-30 by Pearson
- Microelectronic Circuits (Oxford Series in Electrical & Computer Engineering)
- Microelectronic Circuits (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering) 7th edition
- Signals and Systems: Analysis Using Transform Methods & MATLAB
- Probability and Stochastic Processes: A Friendly Introduction for Electrical and Computer Engineers
- Engineering Economic Analysis
- Electric Machines: Theory, Operating Applications, and Controls (2nd Edition)
- Fundamentals of Applied Electromagnetics (7th Edition)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-12-03 05:41am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.