The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
Since Lightroom 1.0 first launched, Scott’s Kelby’s The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Book for Digital Photographers has been the world’s #1 bestselling Lightroom book (it has been translated into a dozen different languages), and in this latest version for Lightroom 6, Scott uses his same award-winning, step-by-step, plain-English style and layout to make learning Lightroom easy and fun.
Scott doesn’t just show you which sliders do what (every Lightroom book will do that). Instead, by using the following three simple, yet brilliant, techniques that make it just an incredible learning tool, this book shows you how to create your own photography workflow using Lightroom:
• Throughout the book, Scott shares his own personal settings and studio-tested techniques. Each year he trains thousands of Lightroom users at his live seminars and through that he’s learned what really works, what doesn’t, and he tells you flat out which techniques work best, which to avoid, and why.
• The entire book is laid out in a real workflow order with everything step by step, so you can begin using Lightroom like a pro from the start.
• What really sets this book apart is the last chapter. This is where Scott dramatically answers his #1 most-asked Lightroom question, which is: “Exactly what order am I supposed to do things in, and where does Photoshop fit in?” You’ll see Scott’s entire start-to-finish Lightroom 6 workflow and learn how to incorporate it into your own workflow.
• Plus, this book includes a downloadable collection of some of the hottest Lightroom Develop module presets to give you a bunch of amazing effects with just one click!
Scott knows firsthand the challenges today’s digital photographers are facing, and what they want to learn next to make their workflow faster, easier, and more fun. He has incorporated all of that into this major update for Lightroom 6.
It’s the first and only book to bring the whole process together in such a clear, concise, and visual way. Plus, the book includes a special chapter on integrating Adobe Photoshop seamlessly right into your workflow, and you’ll learn some of Scott’s latest Photoshop portrait retouching techniques and special effects, which take this book to a whole new level. There is no faster, more straight to the point, or more fun way to learn Lightroom than with this groundbreaking book.
By: Scott Kelby, Published 2015-05-09 by New Riders
- The Adobe Photoshop CC Book for Digital Photographers (2014 release) (Voices That Matter)
- How Do I Do That In Lightroom?: The Quickest Ways to Do the Things You Want to Do, Right Now!
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6
- Adobe Lightroom 6 / CC Video Book: Training for Photographers
- Adobe Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC for Photographers Classroom in a Book
- How Do I Do That in Photoshop?: The Quickest Ways to Do the Things You Want to Do, Right Now!
- The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC / Lightroom 6 Book: The Complete Guide for Photographers
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-09-28 06:56am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.