High Speed Digital Design: A Handbook of Black Magic
Focused on the field of knowledge lying between digital and analog circuit theory, this new text will help engineers working with digital systems shorten their product development cycles and help fix their latest design problems. The scope of the material covered includes signal reflection, crosstalk, and noise problems which occur in high speed digital machines (above 10 megahertz). This volume will be of practical use to digital logic designers, staff and senior communications scientists, and all those interested in digital design.
By: Howard Johnson, Published 1993-04-18 by Prentice Hall
- High Speed Signal Propagation: Advanced Black Magic
- Signal and Power Integrity - Simplified (2nd Edition)
- The Art of Electronics
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineering
- Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems, 2nd Edition
- High-Speed Digital System Design: A Handbook of Interconnect Theory and Design Practices
- RF Circuit Design, Second Edition
- Learning the Art of Electronics: A Hands-On Lab Course
- Verilog by Example: A Concise Introduction for FPGA Design
- A Student's Guide to Maxwell's Equations
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-24 11:57am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.