Adobe Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book (2014 release)
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC (2014 release)
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does—an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book contains 19 lessons that cover the basics, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
In addition to learning the key elements of the Adobe Premiere Pro interface, this completely revised CC (2014 release) edition covers new features, including “scratch” track recording, Master Clip effects, and masking and tracking visual effects.
Access to all of the project files used in the book’s lessons are included with purchase of the book. Print editions come bundled with a DVD containing the lesson files, and students who purchase an eBook edition receive a code that lets them download the lesson files from their account page on peachpit.com. Both print and eBook users also get access to downloadable updates that cover new features that Adobe releases for Creative Cloud members.
“The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students.”
Adobe Certified Instructor
Rocky Mountain Training
By: Maxim Jago, Published 2014-09-13 by Adobe Press
- Adobe After Effects CC Classroom in a Book (2015 release)
- Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2015 release)
- Adobe InDesign CC Classroom in a Book (2015 release)
- Adobe Illustrator CC Classroom in a Book (2015 release)
- Adobe After Effects CC Classroom in a Book (2017 release)
- In the Blink of an Eye: A Perspective on Film Editing, 2nd Edition
- Adobe Audition CC Classroom in a Book
- The Bare Bones Camera Course for Film and Video
- A Short History of Film
- Stealing Fire from the Gods: The Complete Guide to Story for Writers and Filmmakers, 2nd Edition
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-03-26 09:53am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.