Introduction to PSpice for Electric Circuits
Computer tools can assist students in the learning process by providing a visual representation of a circuit's behavior, validating a calculated solution, reducing the computational burden of more complex circuits, and iterating toward a desired solution using parameter variation. This computational support is often invaluable in the design process. Updated for PSpice using OrCAD release 10.5, this manual focuses on three things: - Learning to draw and simulate linear circuits using PSpice - Constructing circuit models of basic devices such as op amps - Learning to challenge computer output data as a means of reinforcing confidence in simulation PSpice software may be used to solve many of Nilsson & Riedel's Electric Circuits, 8e Assessment Problems and Chapter Problems but the manual was designed as a supplement to stand on its own as an instructional unit.
By: James W. Nilsson, Published 2007-08-28 by Pearson Education, Inc.
Sorry, but this product may no longer be available ... learn more
- Schaum's Outline of Basic Circuit Analysis, Second Edition (Schaum's Outlines)
- Semiconductor Device Fundamentals
- Contemporary Logic Design (2nd Edition)
- Electric Circuits (9th Edition)
- Digital Design: A Systems Approach
- Signal Processing and Linear Systems
- Fundamentals of Applied Electromagnetics (6th Edition)
- Digital Integrated Circuits (2nd Edition)
- Linear Circuit Analysis
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-03-26 04:28am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.*