Embedded Systems: Design and Applications with the 68HC12 and HCS12
This guide helps readers acquire fundamental microcontroller-associated programming skills using both the C programming language and assembly language. Explains the functional hardware components of a microcontroller and helps readers gain the skills needed to interface various external devices with microcontrollers. Demonstrates the basics of system level programming through the advanced topics of real-time operating systems to distributed processing. Utilizes extensive tutorial information and numerous examples. Introduces structured systems design concepts early in the book. Reviews the C programming language, structured programming languages, and the 68HC12 microprocessor. Includes a detailed discussion of RTOS issues and multiprocessor systems. A useful reference for practicing engineers.
By: Steven F Barrett, Published 2004-10-10 by Pearson
- Microelectronics Circuit Analysis and Design
- Data Structures, Algorithms, and Software Principles in C
- Random Signal Analysis in Engineering Systems
- Signals and Systems (2nd Edition)
- Signals and Linear Systems
- Electric Machinery and Power System Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Digital Signal Processing
- System Programming with C and Unix
- Microlectronic Circuit Analysis and Design
- An Introduction to Analog and Digital Communications
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-28 02:36pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.