Programming Massively Parallel Processors, Second Edition: A Hands-on Approach
Programming Massively Parallel Processors: A Hands-on Approach shows both student and professional alike the basic concepts of parallel programming and GPU architecture. Various techniques for constructing parallel programs are explored in detail. Case studies demonstrate the development process, which begins with computational thinking and ends with effective and efficient parallel programs. Topics of performance, floating-point format, parallel patterns, and dynamic parallelism are covered in depth.
This best-selling guide to CUDA and GPU parallel programming has been revised with more parallel programming examples, commonly-used libraries such as Thrust, and explanations of the latest tools. With these improvements, the book retains its concise, intuitive, practical approach based on years of road-testing in the authors' own parallel computing courses.
- New coverage of CUDA 5.0, improved performance, enhanced development tools, increased hardware support, and more
- Increased coverage of related technology, OpenCL and new material on algorithm patterns, GPU clusters, host programming, and data parallelism
- Two new case studies (on MRI reconstruction and molecular visualization) explore the latest applications of CUDA and GPUs for scientific research and high-performance computing
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: David B. Kirk, Published 2012-12-28 by Morgan Kaufmann
- CUDA by Example: An Introduction to General-Purpose GPU Programming
- Professional CUDA C Programming
- CUDA for Engineers: An Introduction to High-Performance Parallel Computing
- CUDA Handbook: A Comprehensive Guide to GPU Programming, The
- CUDA Programming: A Developer's Guide to Parallel Computing with GPUs (Applications of Gpu Computing)
- Computer Architecture, Fifth Edition: A Quantitative Approach (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design)
- Structured Parallel Programming: Patterns for Efficient Computation
- Deep Belief Nets in C++ and CUDA C: Volume 1: Restricted Boltzmann Machines and Supervised Feedforward Networks
- An Introduction to Parallel Programming
- OpenCL Programming by Example
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-12-05 06:33am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.