Matlab: A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving
MatLab, Third Edition is the only book that gives a full introduction to programming in MATLAB combined with an explanation of the software’s powerful functions, enabling engineers to fully exploit its extensive capabilities in solving engineering problems. The book provides a systematic, step-by-step approach, building on concepts throughout the text, facilitating easier learning. Sections on common pitfalls and programming guidelines direct students towards best practice.
The book is organized into 14 chapters, starting with programming concepts such as variables, assignments, input/output, and selection statements; moves onto loops; and then solves problems using both the ‘programming concept’ and the ‘power of MATLAB’ side-by-side. In-depth coverage is given to input/output, a topic that is fundamental to many engineering applications. Vectorized Code has been made into its own chapter, in order to emphasize the importance of using MATLAB efficiently. There are also expanded examples on low-level file input functions, Graphical User Interfaces, and use of MATLAB Version R2012b; modified and new end-of-chapter exercises; improved labeling of plots; and improved standards for variable names and documentation.
This book will be a valuable resource for engineers learning to program and model in MATLAB, as well as for undergraduates in engineering and science taking a course that uses (or recommends) MATLAB.
- Presents programming concepts and MATLAB built-in functions side-by-side
- Systematic, step-by-step approach, building on concepts throughout the book, facilitating easier learning
- Sections on common pitfalls and programming guidelines direct students towards best practice
By: Stormy Attaway, Published 2013-07-01 by Butterworth-Heinemann
- MATLAB For Beginners: A Gentle Approach
- MATLAB For Dummies
- Beginning C for Arduino, Second Edition: Learn C Programming for the Arduino
- Hands-On Introduction to LabVIEW for Scientists and Engineers
- MATLAB - Programming with MATLAB for Beginners: A Practical Introduction To Programming And Problem Solving (MATLAB for Engineers, MATLAB for Scientists, MATLAB Programming for Dummies)
- Physics for Scientists & Engineers, Chapters 1-37, 4th Edition
- Programming in C (4th Edition) (Developer's Library)
- Essential MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists, Fifth Edition
- Matrix Analysis of Structures
- Engineering Graphics Essentials 4th Edition with Independent Learning DVD
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-24 12:06pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.*