Matlab: A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving
MATLAB has become the standard software tool for solving scientific and engineering problems due to its powerful built-in functions and its ability to program. Assuming no knowledge of programming, this book guides the reader through both programming and built-in functions to easily exploit MATLAB's extensive capabilities for tackling engineering problems.
The book starts with programming concepts, such as variables, assignments, and selection statements, moves on to loops, and then solves problems using both the programming concept and the power of MATLAB. In-depth coverage is given to input/output, a topic fundamental to many engineering applications.
The third edition of MATLAB: A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving has been updated to reflect the functionality of the current version of MATLAB. It features new and revised end-of-chapter exercises, stronger coverage of loops and vectorizing, and more engineering applications to help the reader learn this software tool in context.
- Presents programming concepts and MATLAB built-in functions side-by-side
- Systematic, step-by-step approach, building on concepts throughout the book, facilitating easier learning
- Sections on common pitfalls and programming guidelines direct students towards best practice
By: Stormy Attaway, Published 2013-07-01 by Butterworth-Heinemann
- MATLAB For Dummies
- MATLAB For Beginners: A Gentle Approach
- Physics for Scientists & Engineers, Chapters 1-37, 4th Edition
- Matrix Analysis of Structures
- Essential MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists, Fifth Edition
- The C Programming Language
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-01-16 08:52pm CST; please follow the links for current pricing.