Fundamentals of Electric Circuits
Alexander and Sadiku's fifth edition of Fundamentals of Electric Circuits continues in the spirit of its successful previous editions, with the objective of presenting circuit analysis in a manner that is clearer, more interesting, and easier to understand than other, more traditional texts. Students are introduced to the sound, six-step problem solving methodology in chapter one, and are consistently made to apply and practice these steps in practice problems and homework problems throughout the text.
A balance of theory, worked examples and extended examples, practice problems, and real-world applications, combined with over 468 new or changed homework problems for the fifth edition and robust media offerings, renders the fifth edition the most comprehensive and student-friendly approach to linear circuit analysis.
This edition retains the Design a Problem feature which helps students develop their design skills by having the student develop the question as well as the solution. There are over 100 Design a Problem exercises integrated into the problem sets in the book.
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: Charles Alexander, Published 2012-01-12 by McGraw-Hill Education
- Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach (Mechanical Engineering)
- Differential Equations and Linear Algebra (3rd Edition)
- Fundamentals of Logic Design
- Linear Systems and Signals, 2nd Edition
- Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics (14th Edition)
- Vector Mechanics for Engineers: Dynamics (Mechanical Engineering)
- Differential Equations (with DE Tools Printed Access Card)
- Digital Design: With an Introduction to the Verilog HDL
- Engineering Mechanics: Statics (13th Edition)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-30 07:24pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.