Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits
This textbook deals with the analysis and design of analog CMOS integrated circuits, emphasizing recent technological developments and design paradigms that students and practicing engineers need to master to succeed in today's industry. Based on the author's teaching and research experience in the past ten years, the text follows three general principles: (1) Motivate the reader by describing the significance and application of each idea with real-world problems; (2) Force the reader to look at concepts from an intuitive point of view, preparing him/her for more complex problems; (3) Complement the intuition by rigorous analysis, confirming the results obtained by the intuitive, yet rough approach.
By: Behzad Razavi, Published 2000-08-15 by McGraw-Hill Education
- RF Microelectronics (2nd Edition) (Prentice Hall Communications Engineering and Emerging Technologies Series from Ted Rappaport)
- Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits, 5th Edition
- Digital Integrated Circuits (2nd Edition)
- Computer Architecture, Fifth Edition: A Quantitative Approach (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design)
- Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- RF Circuit Design: Theory & Applications (2nd Edition)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-12-03 05:41am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.