Raspberry Pi Projects for the Evil Genius
A dozen fiendishly fun projects for the Raspberry Pi!
This wickedly inventive guide shows you how to create all kinds of entertaining and practical projects with Raspberry Pi operating system and programming environment. In Raspberry Pi Projects for the Evil Genius, you’ll learn how to build a Bluetooth-controlled robot, a weather station, home automation and security controllers, a universal remote, and even a minimalist website. You’ll also find out how to establish communication between Android devices and the RasPi.
Each fun, inexpensive Evil Genius project includes a detailed list of materials, sources for parts, schematics, and lots of clear, well-illustrated instructions for easy assembly. The larger workbook-style layout makes following the step-by-step instructions a breeze.
Build these and other devious devices:
- LED blinker
- MP3 player
- Camera controller
- Bluetooth robot
- Earthquake detector
- Home automation controller
- Weather station
- Home security controller
- RFID door latch
- Remote power controller
- Radon detector
Make Great Stuff!
TAB, an imprint of McGraw-Hill Professional, is a leading publisher of DIY technology books for makers, hackers, and electronics hobbyists.
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: Donald Norris, Published 2013-09-04 by McGraw-Hill Education TAB
- Programming the Raspberry Pi, Second Edition: Getting Started with Python (Electronics)
- CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 Ultimate Starter Kit - 32 GB Edition
- SunFounder 37 Modules Sensor Kit V2.0 for Raspberry Pi 3, 2, Zero & RPi 1 Model B+, A+ 40Pin GPIO Extension Board Jump wires
- Raspberry Pi Cookbook: Software and Hardware Problems and Solutions
- Exploring Raspberry Pi: Interfacing to the Real World with Embedded Linux
- Raspberry Pi Projects For Dummies
- CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 Complete Starter Kit - 32 GB Edition
- Raspberry Pi User Guide
- Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen Display
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-25 01:25pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.*