Switch-Mode Power Supplies Spice Simulations and Practical Designs
Harness Powerful SPICE Simulation and Design Tools to Develop Cutting-Edge Switch-Mode Power Supplies
Switch-Mode Power Supplies: SPICE Simulations and Practical Designs is a comprehensive resource on using SPICE as a power conversion design companion. This book uniquely bridges analysis and market reality to teach the development and marketing of state-of-the art switching converters. Invaluable to both the graduating student and the experienced design engineer, this guide explains how to derive founding equations of the most popular converters…design safe, reliable converters through numerous practical examples…and utilize SPICE simulations to virtually breadboard a converter on the PC before using the soldering iron.
Filled with more than 600 illustrations, Switch-Mode Power Supplies: SPICE Simulations and Practical Designs enables you to:
- Derive founding equations of popular converters
- Understand and implement loop control via the book-exclusive small-signal models
- Design safe, reliable converters through practical examples
- Use SPICE simulations to virtually breadboard a converter on the PC
- Access design spreadsheets and simulation templates on the accompanying CD-ROM, with numerous examples running on OrCADË, ICAPSË, µCapË, TINAË, and more
Inside This Powerful SPICE Simulation and Design Resource• Introduction to Power Conversion • Small-Signal Modeling • Feedback and Control Loops • Basic Blocks and Generic Models • Simulation and Design of Nonisolated Converters • Simulation and Design of Isolated Converters-Front-End Rectification and Power Factor Correction • Simulation and Design of Isolated Converters-The Flyback • Simulation and Design of Isolated Converters-The Forward
By: Christophe Basso, Published 2008-02-04 by McGraw-Hill Professional
Sorry, but this product may no longer be available ... learn more
- Switch-Mode Power Supplies, Second Edition: SPICE Simulations and Practical Designs
- Switching Power Supplies A - Z, Second Edition
- Fundamentals of Power Electronics
- Switching Power Supply Design and Optimization, Second Edition
- Switchmode Power Supply Handbook 3/E
- Switching Power Supply Design, 3rd Ed.
- The LTSpice IV Simulator: Manual, Methods and Applications
- Designing Control Loops for Linear and Switching Power Supplies: A Tutorial Guide
- Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems, 2nd Edition
- Power Integrity: Measuring, Optimizing, and Troubleshooting Power Related Parameters in Electronics Systems
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-12-06 02:08am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.