Robot Builder's Sourcebook : Over 2,500 Sources for Robot Parts
This work includes listings of robot suppliers, including mail order and local businesses. The listings are cross-referenced so readers can find the best sources for their needs. Sidebars are included with additional information to help readers understand critical robotics technologies, such as motor types, sensor designs, and choice of materials. The sourcebook is designed to be a constant reference for all robotics enthusiasts, as it contains resources for both common and uncommon parts and supplies.
By: Gordon McComb, Published 2002-09-05 by McGraw-Hill Education TAB
- Robot Builder's Bonanza, 4th Edition
- Arduino Robot Bonanza
- Building Robot Drive Trains (Tab Robotics)
- Robot Builder's Bonanza, Third Edition
- Robot Building for Beginners, 2nd Edition (Technology in Action)
- Robot Mechanisms and Mechanical Devices Illustrated
- Motors for Makers: A Guide to Steppers, Servos, and Other Electrical Machines
- Hacking: The Art of Exploitation, 2nd Edition
- Programming Arduino Getting Started with Sketches
- Kickin' Bot: An Illustrated Guide to Building Combat Robots (ExtremeTech)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-09-27 12:12pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.