Audio/Video Cable Installer's Pocket Guide (McGraw-Hill Pocket Reference)
Cable Any Kind of Audio or Video Installation
Put complete performance specifications for analog and digital audio and video installations -- from professional recording studios to living room theatres -- in the palm of your hand! Audio/Video Cable Installer’s Pocket Guide packs over 200 illustrations that clarify all the methods, procedures, and tools you need to successfully tackle even the most complex installation job. Great for everyone from home enthusiasts to professional engineers and technicians, the convenient take-along size is as perfect for professionals working out in the field as it is for hobbyists tinkering in the basement. Author Stephen Lampen, an industry pro, anticipates and answers your every question on analog and digital audio, analog and digital video, including high definition video cabling; connectors; using Category 5, 5e, and 6 to carry audio and video; installation; and much more.
By: Stephen Lampen, Published 2002-02-05 by McGraw-Hill Education
- CTS Certified Technology Specialist Exam Guide, Second Edition (Certification & Career - OMG)
- CTS-I Certified Technology Specialist-Installation Exam Guide (Certification & Career - OMG)
- Networked Audiovisual Systems (Certification & Career - OMG)
- Audio Wiring Guide: How to wire the most popular audio and video connectors
- CTS-D Certified Technology Specialist-Design Exam Guide (Certification & Career - OMG)
- Networked Audiovisual Systems
- Structured Wiring Design Manual
- Practical Home Theater: A Guide to Video and Audio Systems (2017 Edition)
- Sound Systems: Design and Optimization: Modern Techniques and Tools for Sound System Design and Alignment
- Wiring Home Networks: How to Plan, Design, and Install Home Computer, Video, Telephone, and Audio Systems
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-24 11:57am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.