Car Stereo Speaker Projects Illustrated (Tab Electronics Technical Library)
Save a fortune on great-performing customized car speakers. If done by an installer, custom speakers can run to thousands of dollars and your satisfaction isn't necessarily guaranteed. The best solution is to build your own. Car Stereo Speaker Projects Illustrated, by Dan Ferguson, is the one and only illustrated project book that will take you step-by-step through the design and installation of your own customized car speakers, with minimum tools and equipment. You get 20 complete projects covering both front and rear speakers for sedans, pickups, vans, Jeeps, and SVUs. Many of the designs appear nowhere else--and virtually all have tested in use and found to be significant improvements over conventional wisdom. Each project takes you from the circuit schematic to the construction of the enclosure to installing the system in the vehicle. This hands-on guide is loaded with hundreds of digital photos--plus design spreadsheets, Thiele-Small parameter measurement techniques, and examples of speaker design shareware in the Appendix.
By: Daniel Ferguson, Published 2000-08-08 by McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- Car Stereo Cookbook (TAB Electronics)
- Car Audio For Dummies
- How to Design and Install In-Car Entertainment Systems
- Haynes Xtreme Customizing In-Car Entertainment (Haynes Manuals)
- How to Design and Install High-Performance Car Stereo (revised) (S-A Design)
- How to Install Automotive Mobile Electronic Systems (Motorbooks Workshop)
- Auto Audio
- How to Design and Install High Performance Car Stereo: A Beginner's Guide to High Tech Auto Sound Systems (S-A Design)
- Automotive Wiring and Electrical Systems (Workbench Series)
- Automotive Upholstery Handbook
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-25 09:13pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.