Video Engineering (McGraw-Hill Video/Audio Engineering (Hardcover))
Fine-tune your skills to meet today's digital video challenges. The all-new Third Edition of Video Engineering, by Arch Luther and Andrew Inglis, gives you instant access to formats, standards and technology for capturing, storing, editing, transmitting and reproducing all kinds of video. From cutting-edge digital postproduction technology to streaming video on the Internet, this desktop database of essential video knowledge puts your professional career in high gear! You'll master the techniques required for flawless operation of next-generation technology, including: digital HDTV; computer & internet video formats; digital cameras and recorders; receivers and monitors; CATV & satellite TV systems; and more.
By: Arch Luther, Published 1999-08-06 by McGraw-Hill Education
- Digital Television Fundamentals
- Standard Handbook of Video and Television Engineering
- How Video Works: From Analog to High Definition
- A Broadcast Engineering Tutorial for Non-Engineers
- Electronics Pocket Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Digital Video and HD, Second Edition: Algorithms and Interfaces (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics)
- How Video Works: From Broadcast to the Cloud
- Compression for Great Video and Audio: Master Tips and Common Sense (DV Expert)
- Video Demystified: A Handbook for the Digital Engineer, 5th Edition
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-01-22 08:09am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.