Video Engineering (McGraw-Hill Video/Audio Engineering (Hardcover))
Fine-tune your skills to meet today's digital video challenges. The all-new Third Edition of Video Engineering, by Arch Luther and Andrew Inglis, gives you instant access to formats, standards and technology for capturing, storing, editing, transmitting and reproducing all kinds of video. From cutting-edge digital postproduction technology to streaming video on the Internet, this desktop database of essential video knowledge puts your professional career in high gear! You'll master the techniques required for flawless operation of next-generation technology, including: digital HDTV; computer & internet video formats; digital cameras and recorders; receivers and monitors; CATV & satellite TV systems; and more.
By: Arch Luther, Published 1999-08-06 by McGraw-Hill Education
- Standard Handbook of Video and Television Engineering
- Digital Television Fundamentals
- How Video Works: From Analog to High Definition
- How Video Works: From Broadcast to the Cloud
- A Broadcast Engineering Tutorial for Non-Engineers
- Electronics Pocket Handbook, 3rd Edition
- Video Demystified: A Handbook for the Digital Engineer, 5th Edition
- Real World Video Compression
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-25 09:09pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.