Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future
Vance uses Musk's story to explore one of the pressing questions of our time: can the nation of inventors and creators which led the modern world for a century still compete in an age of fierce global competition? He argues that Musk--one of the most unusual and striking figures in American business history--is a contemporary amalgam of legendary inventors and industrialists like Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Howard Hughes, and Steve Jobs. More than any other entrepreneur today, Musk has dedicated his energies and his own vast fortune to inventing a future that is as rich and far-reaching as the visionaries of the golden age of science-fiction fantasy.
By: Ashlee Vance, Published 2015-05-19 by Ecco
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future
- Elon Musk: Elon Musk's Best Lessons for Life, Business, Success and Entrepreneurship
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon
- Top 10 Visionaries that Changed the World: 500 Life and Business Lessons
- The Most Productive People in History: 18 Extraordinarily Prolific Inventors, Artists, and Entrepreneurs, From Archimedes to Elon Musk
- Steve Jobs
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-12-06 02:08am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.