What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People
Read this book and send your nonverbal intelligence soaring. Joe Navarro, a former FBI counterintelligence officer and a recognized expert on nonverbal behavior, explains how to "speed-read" people: decode sentiments and behaviors, avoid hidden pitfalls, and look for deceptive behaviors. You'll also learn how your body language can influence what your boss, family, friends, and strangers think of you. You will discover:
- The ancient survival instincts that drive body language
- Why the face is the least likely place to gauge a person's true feelings
- What thumbs, feet, and eyelids reveal about moods and motives
- The most powerful behaviors that reveal our confidence and true sentiments
- Simple nonverbals that instantly establish trust
- Simple nonverbals that instantly communicate authority
Filled with examples from Navarro's professional experience, this definitive book offers a powerful new way to navigate your world...
He says that's his best offer. Is it? She says she agrees. Does she? The interview went great—or did it? He said he'd never do it again. But he did.
By: Joe Navarro, Published 2008-04-15 by William Morrow Paperbacks
- Spy the Lie: Former CIA Officers Teach You How to Detect Deception
- The Definitive Book of Body Language: The Hidden Meaning Behind People's Gestures and Expressions
- The Like Switch: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Influencing, Attracting, and Winning People Over
- Find Out Anything From Anyone, Anytime: Secrets of Calculated Questioning From a Veteran Interrogator
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, Revised Edition
- Verbal Judo: The Gentle Art of Persuasion, Updated Edition
- The Silent Language of Leaders: How Body Language Can Help--or Hurt--How You Lead
- The Definitive Book of Body Language
- Dangerous Personalities: An FBI Profiler Shows You How to Identify and Protect Yourself from Harmful People
- Emotions Revealed, Second Edition: Recognizing Faces and Feelings to Improve Communication and Emotional Life
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-25 10:27am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.