What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People
Read this book and send your nonverbal intelligence soaring. Joe Navarro, a former FBI counterintelligence officer and a recognized expert on nonverbal behavior, explains how to "speed-read" people: decode sentiments and behaviors, avoid hidden pitfalls, and look for deceptive behaviors. You'll also learn how your body language can influence what your boss, family, friends, and strangers think of you. You will discover:
- The ancient survival instincts that drive body language
- Why the face is the least likely place to gauge a person's true feelings
- What thumbs, feet, and eyelids reveal about moods and motives
- The most powerful behaviors that reveal our confidence and true sentiments
- Simple nonverbals that instantly establish trust
- Simple nonverbals that instantly communicate authority
Filled with examples from Navarro's professional experience, this definitive book offers a powerful new way to navigate your world...
He says that's his best offer. Is it? She says she agrees. Does she? The interview went great—or did it? He said he'd never do it again. But he did.
By: Joe Navarro, Published 2008-04-15 by William Morrow Paperbacks
- Spy the Lie: Former CIA Officers Teach You How to Detect Deception
- Verbal Judo: The Gentle Art of Persuasion, Updated Edition
- The Definitive Book of Body Language: The Hidden Meaning Behind People's Gestures and Expressions
- Get the Truth: Former CIA Officers Teach You How to Persuade Anyone to Tell All
- Find Out Anything From Anyone, Anytime: Secrets of Calculated Questioning From a Veteran Interrogator
- Dangerous Personalities: An FBI Profiler Shows You How to Identify and Protect Yourself from Harmful People
- Emotions Revealed, Second Edition: Recognizing Faces and Feelings to Improve Communication and Emotional Life
- Unmasking the Face: A Guide to Recognizing Emotions From Facial Expressions
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-02-22 04:55am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.